Sunday 5 May 2013

6 questions // Zezi

Hey guys it's me Zezi.. sorry i haven't wrote on here like in ages and ages and ages but Saff reminded me to do a post. So here goes 6 questions about moi { me }.


1....WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Purple, red ,blue and loads more.



2.... WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
.... pizza, burgers, chips, chicken, gummy bears ,toffee, strawberry laces, chocolates, doughnuts, custard creams, ice lollys, ben and jerrys, pasta ,lasagna, rice, walimaragi, cereal, bacon, cheese, oreos, and loads more. LOL AM A RIGHT FATTY ARENT I.. Well what can i say..



3....WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS SO FAR?
. Put your bibles in the air { black knight }
. Mirror { justin timberlake }
. Try { Pink }
. Just give me a reason { Pink }
. Better than you { Lecrae }



4.... WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ACCESSORIES?

.thats easy.
. Snapbacks
. Beanies
.Shoooooooeeeeeeesssssss. { i love shoes not high heels well not girly shoes. }

 
5....WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTS?

. Netball
. Football
. Baskeball
. Bench ball
. Rounders
. Throwing
. High jumps
. Long jump



6.....WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK.

. I have to say Sundays because i go to church and worship the name of the Lord with some amazing people.


So like thats it from me .



love you all God bless.xxxxxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...